Removalists, drivers and supervisors
We are looking for fit & eager applicants to join our team as removalist labour, drivers (MR licence minimum) and/or crew supervisors for commercial relocations.
On-call casual roles with flexibility on working days and hours.
Currently 1 to 5 working days per week available.
We are looking for fit & eager applicants to join our team as removalists, drivers (MR licence minimum) an/or crew supervisors for commercial relocations.
On-call casual roles with flexibility on working days and hours. Currently 1 to 5 days available.
Most of the work is in the CBD other business centres.
It is a manual labour job so you must be prepared to lift and move office furniture and associated items and pack truck for local transport. The activity changes daily and you will keep fit while doing it!
Previous removals and/or supervisory experience viewed favourably.
To be considered for these positions, you must have the following essential requirements:
- A positive attitude & willingness to get in & work hard until the job is complete – team player
- An ability to work well with others and follow instructions
- Well presented & spoken
- A good level of physical fitness
- Ability to work and achieve set goals unsupervised
- Driver applicants must have a minimum MR licence
- Construction Industry Induction Card (White Card) advantageous
- Current police clearance advantageous
All positions start as casual with a view to permanent.
Please email resumes to: email@example.com
|Contact Number||1300 298 578|