Relocating IT Equipment and Furniture
Egans relocated and installed IT equipment and furniture for BAE Systems from their office in Williamstown to 2 levels at Bourke Street in Melbourne’s CBD.
The work included:
- Disconnecting, dismounting, and boxing desktop equipment into protected crates before transportation.
- Unboxing and mounting screens on monitor arms and reconnection.
- Setup (unboxing, box disposal and installation) of new IT desktop equipment previously delivered to Bourke Street. This included 857 new monitors and 200 desktop peripherals (keyboard/mice/docking stations).
- Relocation of various crated IT and AV items.
- Relocation of 40 archive boxes.
- Relocation of office furniture items and peripherals.
- Relocation of Electronic lab equipment.