FULL TIME – Customer Service Officer and Showroom Storeperson | Sydney
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: $50,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
- Please note that we will be only contacting candidates that are successful for interviews.
- Applicants are required to provide a cover letter addressing Key Selection Criteria along with a resume.
The Customer Service and Showroom Storeperson responsible for the day to day running of the showroom for commercial furniture and workstations.
Located in the inner south-west area of Rosebery, this is a dynamic role working in a growing team that delivers best practice business relocations and sustainable solutions for the end of life management of office furniture.
The Showroom Storeperson works on both the operational side and sales side of running the furniture reuse store showroom and fulfils operational administration tasks. Additionally, there is a requirement to make deliveries of furniture and deliver or pick up equipment from our customer sites.
- General warehouse operations.
- Running the furniture reuse store.
- Showroom merchandising.
- Showroom sales of office furniture.
- Operations assistance for field crew.
- Administration tasks.
- Deliveries and pickups in a small truck. (Car license).
- OHS compliance.
- Customer Storage management.
- Inventory stock management, tracking, and handling.
- Supplier management.
Key Selection Criteria
- A passion for sustainability.
- Strong administration skills.
- Customers service, retail or hospitality experience.
- A high degree of computer literacy in MS office products.
- Valid car license.
- Competent understanding of warehouse management systems.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Excellent organisational and planning techniques.
- Communication skills of a high level combined with a solid work ethic.
- Good physical fitness.
- A desire for team leadership, development, and coordination.
Desirable Selection Criteria
- Retail showroom experience beneficial.
- Medium Rigid Truck license or higher.
- Valid forklift license.
- Ability to identify areas for improvement in storage and warehousing.
- Office Furniture and workstation experience beneficial.
- Problem-solving and work process development skills.
- Data analysis and reporting skills.
|Contact person||Roberto Ragaini|