Driver – Business Relocations | Melbourne
Driver – MR or HR license
We are looking for fit & eager applicants to join our team as drivers (MR or HR) and general removalists for commercial relocations.
White Card, Working with Children’s Check and Police Check are essential
On-call casual roles available with flexibility on working days and hours.
All positions start as casual with a view to permanent full time.
This role is based at our Melbourne operation which is located in Footscray, most of our jobs are located is around Melbourne CBD and other Melbourne suburban business centres.
Egans services include: Business Relocation’s; Asset Disposal and Environmental reporting; Workstation sales and installations; and Corporate storage and distribution solutions.
It is a manual labour job so you must be prepared to lift and move office furniture and associated items and pack truck for local transport. The activity changes daily and you will keep fit while doing it!
Working as part of a team you will be required to load/pack furniture and other business items and perform other relocation duties. You should have experience in driving MR/HR vehicles throughout the the CBD and other business centres in the metropolitan area. Although the core role is driving you must also be willing to work across all parts of Egans business, including furniture deliveries and installations etc. Other duties will include completing paperwork and liaising with customers.
- safe operation vehicles
- complete safety checks
- responsible for load and care of customers items in transit
- load and unload furniture
- complete paperwork
- liaise with customers
Previous removals and/or supervisory experience viewed favourably.
Due to the high number of corporate removals we conduct, we are also interested to meet people from ICT backgrounds with high level ability and familiarity disconnecting and reconnecting PCs.
To be considered for this position, you must have the following essential requirements:
- Current MR or HR Drivers license.
- Construction Industry Induction Card (White Card), Working with Children’s Check, and Police Check are essential.
- Ability to Plan and Problem solving.
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- A good level of physical fitness.
- The ability to work well with others and follow instructions.
- Well presented with clear spoken and written communication.
- All positions will commence as Casual with view to Permanent.
Please email resumes with cover letter.