Drivers and Specialised Labourers Needed | Adelaide
We are looking for fit & eager applicants to join our team as; crew supervisors, drivers (MR licence minimum), workstation installers and/or removalists for commercial relocations.
On-call casual roles with flexibility on working days and hours.
Based in Hindmarsh, most work is in the CBD.
It is a manual labour job so you must be prepared to lift and move office furniture and associated items and pack trucks for local transport. The activity changes daily and you will keep fit while doing it!
Due to the high number of corporate removals we conduct, we are also interested to meet people from ICT backgrounds with high level ability and familiarity disconnecting and reconnecting PCs.
Previous removals, installations and/or supervisory experience viewed favourably.
- A positive attitude & willingness to get in & work hard until the job is complete – team player
- An ability to work well with others and follow instructions
- Well presented & spoken
- A good level of physical fitness
- Ability to work and achieve set goals unsupervised
- Driver applicants must have a minimum MR licence
- Construction Industry Induction Card (White Card)
- Current police clearance advantageous
- Provide your own safety shoes and black work pants.
|Contact person||Marcus Vogt|