FULL TIME – Team Leader – Business Relocations | Sydney
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: $25.00 to $30.00 /hour
This is an exciting Full Time opportunity for people with staff and client management experience. We’re looking for people that can accurately interpret a brief, run jobs, manage staff and communicate effectively with clients and other stakeholders.
Business Removals experience is ideally essential but you may have experience as a Team Leader / Supervisor in a similar type industry that requires the coordination of staff and customer.
This role has a mixed of physical (sometimes requires you to be part of the jobs onsite) and office work. Eventually you will have to work on some weekends.
This is a great role for the right person and there are opportunities for career advancement.
Largely Office Removal type work, duties include, but are not limited to:
- Taking and interpreting a job brief;
- Determining resources required;
- Liaising with sales, clients and other stakeholders;
- Running the job onsite and being part of the crew;
- Managing OHS requirements;
- Completing paperwork and administrative tasks
- Assisting in the estimating and quoting of jobs.
We are based in Rosebery and most of our jobs are located around the University of New South Wales area.
Current Manual Car licence essential. MR or HR Truck licence is an advantage.
Construction Industry Induction Card (White Card), Working With Children Check and Police Checks and experience within removals backgrounds are a definite advantage.
|Contact person||Roberto Ragaini|