Labourer – business relocations | Melbourne
We are inviting people to join our team in short term and long term casual labouring positions.
Egans provide premium office relocation, asset disposal and furniture supply and installation services to corporate Melbourne and the surrounding metropolitan area. Egans also supply and install quality second hand office furniture and workstations. The labourer often works across all areas of the business.
Currently there is 1 -5 days per week available, Monday to Sunday.
This is an interesting position, working in teams and working on many different projects and at varied work sites, you will have many varied tasks and will learn many varied skills. You’ll also keep fit doing it.
We are looking for local people to join us in a casual labouring capacity with a view to become long term and grow with the company. We are interested in people who want to develop their skills and create a career here at Egans. We have career advancement opportunities including; Supervising, Project Management and Driving positions, plus many other opportunities.
At Egans we also actively invite/encourage travelers to join us during our busy periods and we are now busy and looking for staff. We believe backpackers and travelers from all backgrounds provide many varied skills and positive attitudes within our team.
- Onsite Removal Work – Manual handling – relocating Office furniture, workstations and associated items.
- Loading and unloading of trucks / vehicles.
- Workstations – assist in the installation and dismantling and moving of office workstations.
- Cleaning – picking up of various office waste, sweeping floors etc.
- Recycling – dismantling of furniture and workstations for recycle.
- General warehouse duties in either Asset Disposal warehouse or Storage warehouse.
- Report to your direct supervisor any potential serious hazards that cannot be immediately rectified.
- Site Housekeeping. Maintaining a clean, organised and functional work site at all times, ensuring the site is free from controllable hazards and is operated in a safe manner.
- Ensure you are in appropriate PPE at all times.
- Ensure public safety in and around Egans working site(s) at all times.
- Immediately report any OH&S breaches to your direct supervisor.
You must be fit and physically able to lift and move office furniture.
OHS card (White card or similar)
driving licenses are an advantage
Trade background are an advantage
Removals backgrounds are an advantage
|Contact Number||03 9687 4488|