The scheduler is responsible for the daily rostering of staff and vehicles to the next days’ work and coordinating the resources between the jobs during the day.
With the support from the operations team, the scheduler is responsible for the daily rostering of staff and vehicles to the next days’ work and coordinating the resources between the jobs during the day.
This is a key role within Egans operation as it directly influences the experience of our staff and our customers. It is a busy role and requires you to be proactive, organised, and use clear and direct communication.
Working hours are generally 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday. The role is based in our Melbourne operations office.
Full training and support for the role will be provided.
- Excellent computer skills.
- strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organised.
- Customer service experience.
- Demonstrated administration experience.
- Attention to detail.
Things that would be useful
- White Card (Construction OHS induction).
- Working with Children Certificate.
- Tertiary degree.
Why would you join our team?
- Help us achieve sustainable outcomes.
- Flexible working hours and days.
- Great team environment.
- Opportunities for skills and career development.
- Training provided.
- Work in the circular economy.
- Good rates and hours of work.