Workstation Installer – Wise Office Furniture | Melbourne
We are looking for workstation installers to join our team.
- positive and supporting team environment
- exciting and innovative company
- career progression opportunities
This role is based at our Melbourne operation which is located in Footscray, most of our jobs are located is around Melbourne CBD and other Melbourne suburban business centers.
It is a physical role and requires you be working at different sits on different days. The activity changes daily and you will keep fit while doing it! You must also be prepared to work on some weekends.
This is a great role for the right person and there are opportunities for career advancement.
Through our Wise Office Furniture Program, Egans are the top supplier of second hand commercial grade workstations and furniture in Australia. A dynamic company, we are currently expanding and looking for switched-on people to join our highly experienced and successful team.
Working as part of a team you will be required to install or dismantle and remove workstations of all brands and types. You will receive training and experience in installing and handling all leading brands and types of commercial grade workstations and furniture. Although the core role is installing workstations you must also be willing to work across all parts of Egans business, such as business relocations.
- Installing workstations and furniture.
- Completing paperwork.
- Liaising with customers.
- Installing shelving and compactus.
- Disassembling workstations and furniture.
- Relocating and reconfigure workstations.
- Current Drivers licence.
- Ability to Plan and Problem solve.
- Experience in workstation / furniture installation.
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- A good level of physical fitness.
- The ability to work well with others and follow instructions.
- Well presented with clear spoken and written communication.
- All positions will commence as Casual with view to Permanent.
- Construction Industry Induction Card(White Card) required.