Australian made security crates are the new industry standard for efficient and secure office relocations. If you are moving office, ask your removalists to supply security crates over cardboard boxes.
What are the benefits of security crates over cardboard boxes?
- Security crates are stronger and more rigid. This means your personal possessions are less likely to get damaged during the move.
- As their name suggests, security crates are more secure than boxes. Cables ties can be used to lock security crates, preventing theft and keeping your files and paperwork private.
- They come with skates and stack four high. This allows you to pack and unpack your belongings without doing any heavy lifting. It also allows your removals team to quickly push the crates out of your office, down the lift, onto their truck, and into your new office incredible quickly. An entire move can be completed with no heavy lifting or carrying.
- Labels peel on and off without a problem. Have you ever tried to relabel a box? Often the box tears apart as you remove the label. It’s also difficult to get labels to stick to cardboard. Australian standard security crates are made of a highly durable plastic. They are washable and recyclable.
- The crates come with carrying handles and are stack-able when empty to save space.
If your not yet convinced to use security crates for your office move, the video below demonstrates how easy they are!