BHP takes their stakeholders perspectives and knowledge into account with an aim to identify and respond to material sustainability issues. The company contracts Egan’s for our holistic sustainability approach, integrated service offering, and environmental outcomes including robust reporting methodology.
Egans was engaged by Cushman and Wakefield to complete the following multi-service relocation project for BHP.
Technology Relocation to New Site
Over 8000 assets relocated from Grenfell St and Ocean Steamers Rd to new premises at Franklin St, South Australia including new technology and existing furniture.
- ICT equipment + connection
- Boxes and crates pack / unpack
- Storage units
- 750 staff
- 750 personal computers + connection (wireup + login check)
- 1500 monitors + connection
- IT Login check 750 computers
Redundant boxes, packaging and rubbish were removed from the new site installation works and recycled through our Wise Office Program.
Decommissioning of Old Site
Over 4000 business assets were relocated from Adelaide and packed into shipping containers for delivery to Olympic Dam.
The works included:
- Secure document destruction and recycle
- Sustainable disposal of redundant technology components
- Recycle of redundant assets (stationery, office equipment, personal belongings).
Ongoing Work with BHP
We provide regular support to BHP, servicing their storage, fitout and sustainable disposal requirements.