Egans is an equal opportunity employer. We pride ourselves on our inclusive working environment, and we highly regard the diversity that employing people from widely varied backgrounds brings to our company culture. We currently employ staff from a broad range of cultural, ethnic and socio-economic backgrounds and will continue to do so. Employment opportunities for Indigenous Australians are also an important part of this overall philosophy.
Submit a values nomination here if you notice an Egans staff member demonstrating our values.
- Deliver the best outcomes, quality and value for money.
- Create value by understanding customer needs and thinking differently to find solutions.
- Complete our work efficiently, dependably and at the highest level of service.
- Treat each other and our customers professionally and equitably.
- Embrace diversity, be flexible and accommodating.
- Be supportive, collaborate and seek to understand.
- Improve our processes, outcomes and experiences through research and refinement.
- Provide market and thought leadership by finding solutions to client and industry problems.
- Explore new ideas and never stop looking for better ways to doing things.
If you have an innovative idea, please tell us about it here.
- Deliver the most sustainable outcomes for our clients and ourselves.
- Follow best practice sustainability.
- Drive greener actions and commit to reuse and proper recycling.
Drivers and Specialised Labourers Needed | Adelaide
We are looking for fit & eager applicants to join our team as; crew supervisors, drivers (MR licence minimum), workstation installers and/or removalists for commercial relocations.Find out more