Driver & Team Leader | Commercial Office Furniture
The Wise Office Furniture Program is a best practice circular economy model that achieves outstanding landfill avoidance and resource recovery outcomes.
Egans manage large-scale relocations in Sydney, Melbourne, and Adelaide for Government, Corporate and Tertiary clients.
Why would you join our team?
- Help us achieve sustainable outcomes.
- Flexible working hours and days.
- Great team environment.
- Training provided.
- Opportunities to develop your career.
- Work in the circular economy.
- Good rates and hours of work.
We are looking for drivers with a license to drive light, medium, and heavy rigid trucks to join our team. The work will start off being flexible and casual but if you fit into our culture there are opportunities for full-time work.
If you want to get fit but you don’t want to go to the gym you might want to work in our office removals team. The job is physically challenging but we have the best equipment to make it as easy as possible.
If you know your way around a computer you will fit right into our IT moving team.
If you have a passion for sustainability you might want to work in our Wise Office Furniture Program.
If you’re great with people and love to lead, become a job site Team Leader.
Our base is in Footscray with easy access to the city and the hours are flexible if you have hobbies outside work and you just need to pay the rent!
- Safety is our first priority.
- Taking care of our customers’ goods is essential.
- Good communication skills are a must.
- A can-do attitude will make you stand out.
- IT skills are preferred.
- Being a team player.
- Don’t be late.
Things that would be useful
- Computer skills.
- White Card (Construction OHS induction).
- Working with Children Certificate.
- Car, Light Rigid(LR), Medium Rigid(MR), or Heavy Rigid(HR) license.
- Demonstrated Medium Rigid driving experience.
- Tools or installations experience
|Contact Number||1300 298 578|
|Vacancy reference||Driver & Team Leader | Adelaide|