Melbourne | Project Coordinator
As the Project Coordinator, you will be managing office relocation, furniture disposal, and office furniture installation projects. Taking project handover from the sales manager and becoming the point of contact for the assigned project, you will be managing all aspects of the project. Based in our office located in the Yarraville / Footscray area, you will be visiting clients and job sites across the Melbourne area attending pre-planning meetings, job estimating site visits, job sites, and project follow-up and client sign-off.
This is a fast-paced role where you will be managing multiple projects concurrently.
- Determine project budget and resourcing requirements. Ensure all costs are captured and allocated
- Checking and confirming job details with customers, including the scope of works, timing, clients’ needs and priorities
- Booking building access, and confirming security add site induction requirements
- Confirming job/project scheduled activities are correct and accurate, ensuring all tasks are planned and scheduled. Following-up tasks to ensure completion
- Manage key project milestones are completed to meet customer requrirmrnets
- Manage quality of project service delivery
- Provide clear and detailed instructions are provided to the job site supervisors. Ensuring understanding of the customer needs, project parameters, and budget
- Book and manage subcontractors or suppliers as required
- Assist Sales with project estimating
Full training in our systems and processes is provided.
- Current Car Drivers Licence
- Demonstrated experience in a Project Coordination (or similar) position
- Demonstrated understanding of project estimating
- Strong attention to detail and proven communication skills
- Self-motivated and results-driven
- Experience in commercial furniture, fit-out, or commercial relocations would be beneficial