Offset your costs through a sustainable circular approach to your office relocation.
- Relocate – Move office furniture internally and externally instead of buying new.
- Reuse – Keep existing furniture in use for as long as possible through maintenance and repair.
- Reconfigure – Transform furniture, particularly office workstations to match new or upgraded floorplans.
- Refurbish – Upgrade old furniture to ‘like new condition’ and preferred styling preferences and colours through powder-coating and re-upholstery.
- Sell / Buy – Buy and sell not new furniture keeping it in the market for as long as possible.
- Re-manufacture – Manufacture new office workstations and furniture using existing redundant office furniture materials that have reached the end of their useful life.
- Recycle – As a last resort, assets that can no longer be kept in the economy are stripped down into their component materials and split-waste recycled.