Full Service Office Relocations
With industry specific equipment and trucks, our staff are experts in the relocation of computers and IT equipment. This includes PC disconnect and reconnect, fixing monitor arms, file pack and unpack, workstation and furniture relocation and reconfiguration.
We have been in the office relocation business for over 20 years. We are proficient movers of multi-story office buildings across multiple locations. We have a history of success and are committed to providing outstanding service in a professional manner. Our relocation service is part of our ‘circular economy‘ business model. You can learn more about shifting Australia to a circular economy from Engage Victoria or the Ellen Macarthur Foundation.
Office Relocation Considerations
If you are relocating your office, begin planning early to ensure a smooth move. This can reduce the inherent stresses associated with a relocation. We have several capable office relocation project managers that will help you plan ahead and manage every step of your move.
Read through our office relocation case studies to see how we have successfully moved other businesses like yours.
Enquire about our office relocation services by contacting your nearest Egans office.
Office Relocation Tips
- IT office move checklist.
- 5 serious office moving mistakes.
- Plan your office move 3 years in advance!
- Moving a law firm.
- Security crates.
- Office moving tips from movers.com.
- Tips of office relocation (IT aspect).
How to Plan your Office Move
Forward planning is essential for a successful move. Before contacting your relocation contractor, do the following:
- Confirm the number of staff that you need moved.
- Decide what assets will be moved;
- personal belongings,
- built in workstations,
- IT infrastructure and personal computers,
- breakout furniture and white goods.
- Decide what won’t be needed and will required disposal.
- Work out timing constraints between moving out and moving in. Timelines often don’t match up which means you will need to discuss storage options with your contractors.
- You may have event furniture that you would like to keep but won’t have room for in the new building. Define what this is so that you can discuss storage options with your removalists.